Hot dip galvanized steel grating is the best choice for steel bar gratings , actually most of projects use galvanized grating than any other surface treatment .
Normally steel grating panel is 1m wide , length can be customed, stock length size be 6m , or 5.8m for exporting container size .
1) Bearing bar specification: 20 x 3 to 100 x 6
2) Bearing bar pitch: 12.5, 15, 30, 40, 60mm etc, also be according to client's requirement and 30, 40, 60mm are recommended
3) Cross bar pitch: 38, 50, 76, 100mm, also be according to client's requirement and 50, 100mm are recommended
4) Material: Mild steel or stainless steel
5) Surface treatment: Untreated, painted or hot-DIP galvanized
6) Steel Grating Standards:
A) China: YB/T4001-1998
B) USA: ANSI / NAAMM (MBG531-88)
C) UK: BS4592-1987
D) Australia: AS1657-1985